Welcome to the Students Learning Management System (LMS).
The Board of Studies is pleased to introduce Online e-Learning facility for the Intermediate (IPC) course with an objective to provide good quality education uniformly across the country.
Students are advised to make good use of these Online e-Learning resource to gain better understanding of the subjects of study. The e-Learning facility is designed to supplement the study materials and facilitate better preparation for your forthcoming examinations.
We also announce the availability of Online e-learning facility for the Common Proficiency Course also on the Students LMS. The CPT e-Learning is available in Bilingual Mode - English and Hindi medium.
To access/ view the e-Learning modules for both Intermediate (IPC) Course and the Common Proficiency Course, a Student is required to create an account using the Create Account button above by giving pertinent details including his/ her Student Registration Number, Name (as per Institute records) and Date of Birth (as per Institute records).
Students are advised to view the Salient Features, Demo Lessons and Requirements to access/ view the e-Learning modules, as available in the tabs in this table.
We welcome feedback on the utility of this faciity and additional e-Learning modules on topics where additional e-Lectures may be required, which shall be added in due course.
Some of the major salient features of the Intermediate (IPC) course e-Learning are as follows:
- Anytime/ Anywhere Online Learning: Students would be able to learn according to their own choice of time and place convenience through the Internet.
- Examination Oriented: The e-Lectures would inter alia also discus questions appearing in past examinations for exam oriented learning and development.
- Online Self-Assessment Quiz: Students can make a Self-Assessment of their understanding of the subject.
- Quality Lectures: Lectures contributed by leading Faculty across the country.
- Uniformity: This e-Learning facility aims to make available quality lectures uniformly across the country and abroad.
- Multimedia Lectures: The multimedia e-lectures are practically like a teacher writing on the blackboard with audio lecture/ explanation.
Access to the Board of Studies e-Learning facility is available only for the Students registered for the respective course (PCC/ IPCC or CPT) with the Institute.
To access this e-Learning facility, a student must have a Multimedia Computer/ Laptop with reasonably good Internet connection (DSL) and latest Adobe Flash Player, which is generally available on most laptops/ computers today, and can be freely downloaded from www.adobe.com.
Students can write an e-mail to StudentLMS.Support@icai.org for technical assistance in registering/ accessing the e-Learning facility, if any.
In case of assistance for technical issues related to
Learning Management System, students can e-mail to